Conditions Frequently Treated:
Mark C. Lesko DC
- Neck Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Leg & Hip Pain
- Sciatica Numbness & Tingling in extremities
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerves
- Disc Problems
- Auto Accidents
- Back pain due to Pregnancy
Physical Therapy Conditions
Trung Nguyen PT, DPT, SCS
- Sports Injuries
- Neck & Back Pain
- Tendinitis & Overuse Conditions
- Soft Tissue Sprains, Strains & Tears
- Plantar Faciitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Auto injuries
- Back Pain Due to Pregancy
- Balance Disorders
Post-Surgical Conditions treated at CHRC:
- Cervical Fusion
- Cervical Disectomy
- Subacromial Decompression Distal Clavicle Excision Surgery(SAD/DCE)
- Rotator Cuff Repair(RC Repair)
- Superior Labrum Anterior and Posterior Repair(SLAP Repair)
- Bankart Repair
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Disectomy
- Total Hip Arthroplasty(THA)
- ACL/PCL/MCL/LCL Reconstruction
- Total Knee Arthroplasty(TKA)
- Tibial ORIF
- Fibular ORIF
- Hammer Toe Repair
- and many other post-surgical conditions, please call with any questions.
We accept ALL insurances (except MEDICAID), however we are only considered IN-NETWORK for the following insurances.
Special Note: Some OUT-OF-NETWORK benifts may have a similar out-of-pocket cost to the IN-NETWORK benefits. We would be glad to verify your insurance to get clarification.
We are IN- NETWORK providers for the following insurances:
- MEDICARE PART A - out patient for physical therapy
- MEDICARE PART B - chiropractic patients
- Aetna (PT & Chiro)
- BCBS (PT & Chiro)
- BCBS/CHIPS (PT only)
- Humana (PT only)
- TriCare (PT only - Tricare does not offer Chiro coverage)
- United Health Care (PT & Chiro)
We accept Auto Claims:
- PIP claims
- Med Pay
- Un-Insured/Under Insured Motorist
- Third Party Claims
Chiropractic Care & Physical Therapy are covered under auto policies with medical coverage for claims. With Auto claims there is often little or no out of pocket expense for the patient. We also handle Third Party Liability Claims with Letters of Protection from most attorneys.
Worker's Comp Claims:
We would need to contact your adjuster or case manager to clarify if you can be seen by our providers.
Feel free to call us (512-835-6077) if your insurance company was not listed above. We can check to see if we are a provider for that insurance company. Also, note that if we are not a provider and your insurance could have “out-of-network” benefits.
“It is our mission not to let finances get in the way of a patient’s care.”
We offer several “budget friendly” Payment Plan Options. We work with you to find the plan that works best for your budget needs.
Also, we accept CARE CREDIT and can help you apply for credit with CARE CREDIT by filling out a short application.
We do accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
(Special note: We do file Insurance Claims for you and we are a great “patient advocate” when it comes to any difficulties with getting claims paid.)
We will provide you with a 100% effort in all areas of our office with whatever specific needs you may have.
We will work with you financially any way we possibly can, as long as you are willing to work with us.